[olug] OT: Internet traffic was routed via Chinese servers

Dan Anderson dan-anderson at cox.net
Fri Nov 19 19:30:38 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Kevin D. Snodgrass
<kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com> wrote:
> But I read various sources about the espionage that the ChiComm are involved in against the US and Europe.

Everybody spies on everybody else.  :)

But yeah - IMO - the problem that should be addressed and should cause
concern is that this can happen at all.

Just addressing this problem with regard to ISPs located in China
doesn't even address any real Chinese threats - given the nature of
things - this could be accomplished from anywhere.

Dan