[olug] dvds

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:18:30 UTC 2010

It is illegal to circumvent copyright measures. I don't think enabling
playback of something you own really counts. I know some have
suggested it is illegal to distribute software covered by patents
without licensing them. But no one has ever gone after a distro that
included libdvdcss2.

Sent from my iPhone 5