[olug] dvds

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:27:35 UTC 2010

Did you add the ubuntu restricted extras.
Open your Terminal type sudo apt-get install ubuntu-restricted-extras it
will install everything from mp3, wma,wmv and some many more codecs. After
the extras is done from being downloaded and installed sudo
/usr/share/doc/libdvdread4/install-css.sh. Are you using VLC to play the
DVDs.
I just had to do this a couple of weeks ago to one of my computers that I
setup for my TV as a media center.

Kelly Williams