[olug] OT: PSA

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 01:23:48 UTC 2010

We're starting to get way off topic, akin to the 2008 Pres election thread
:).

To throw my two cents into '2 parties etc etc etc' stuff .... that... may
change over the next few years or so.  The tea party stuff (which is more
libertarian than modern republican IMHO)... could very well shed their GOP
affiliation and become their own 'official' party.  Months ago saw some poll
/ statistic stuff that talked about how only 20% of people viewed the tea
party stuff favorably.  If you put aside the current republican / tea
conglomeration (or something like 60% republicans like tea stuff etc) and
treat them as individuals, that would be 40% - 40% - 20% (not including
independents/others).  If the tea party increases it size by half, you're
darn close to splitting the electorate into evenish thirds.

No matter what your political views, it's an exciting time to be alive :)

-Will