[olug] OT: PSA

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 15:03:13 UTC 2010

Two resources I find to be invaluable on this issue:
 * http://www.voterinformation.org/ They'll poll the candidates on issues
and then tell you what they said. Started by a bible-study group in 1992,
but has significantly expanded ( 16 other groups or people ) since then.
 * https://www.votercheck.necvr.ne.gov/ Will tell you what candidates you
need to investigate. This one is put out by the Nebraska Secretary of
State's office.

I used the two in concert and found no issues or candidates that I couldn't
thoroughly investigate beforehand.