[olug] Announcing Fedora 13 (fwd)

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Tue May 25 19:57:42 UTC 2010

I believe BTRFS is being marked as stable in the next kernel release. Fedora
is a community distro that lives close to the bleeding edge.

I wouldn't put anything super-critical on a BTRFS partition without
a backup, but then again, that is part of the appearl of BTRFS, that you can
Fedora release, there is a package you can install to manage the snapshots
of files from within Nautilus.

If you plan to boot from a BTRFS partition, you will also need a GRUB patch.

-- T. J.