[olug] Linux and AD

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Fri May 14 14:11:13 UTC 2010

the docs online are pretty straightforward, the big gotchas that I ran
into were:

- make sure you local clock is correct WRT the domain controller
- make sure your KDC is your first nameserver in /etc/resolv.conf
- make sure you have /etc/hosts entries for your DCs

I did all of my work on centos5 using the vi configuration tool :)

-barry