[olug] 2TB Harddrives On Sale

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri May 7 19:24:53 UTC 2010

>> You may need a promo code from the email.
>
> Whoops, So you do.  Sorry.

Care to share it?  I used to get their emails, but I guess I haven't
bought anything recently enough.

My 1TB /home filesystem is 93% full, and I'm on track to fill it in less
than two months.  Damn photography addiction...

Then again, maybe I should forego this drive and work out something a
little more futureproof.