[olug] bridging networks

Aaron Keck keckbug at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:58:30 UTC 2010

I'd recommend just using the bridge-utils package.  It will combine your
eth0 and wlan0 into a single interface, br0.  No need to setup a DHCP
server, since the xbox can send DHCP requests over the bridge and get an
address from the main network router/DHCP server.

sudo apt-get install bridge-utils and follow this guide, or google for one
of a dozen more:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BridgingNetworkInterfaces