[olug] Last Chance for us to act on Google Fiber

Joseph Toppi toppij at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 07:35:13 UTC 2010

Silicon Prairie news accepted an article from me that explains very clearly
how everyone in Omaha can help bring faster Internet and a unique
opportunity to help the local economy:

http://www.siliconprairienews.com/2010/03/a-chain-of-events-made-from-fiber-last-call-to-action

I am a huge hater of spam, so I must apologize for sending this to over 25
people, and for abusing at least one mailing list. This is a one-time-only
mailing and I only sent it to people and groups that I thought would have an
interest in Very High speed Internet and helping out the local community.

--
- Joe Toppi
(402) 714-7539
toppij at gmail.com