[olug] Perl/PHP/SQL/HTML gurus

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:07:45 UTC 2010

I'm still looking and comparing, but Drupal does appear to be the best
starting point. However, out of the box, it still lacks some major
features that Slashcode would provide. The intent was never to write
something completely from scratch, but rather to integrate some
existing projects and improve them.

-- T. J.