[olug] Looking for an Internship/Practicum in Lincoln

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:48:02 UTC 2010

Dear fellow OLUG members,

I will be graduating in June from Southeast Community College in Lincoln
with an AAS in Computer Information Technology, with an emphasis on
networking, and I'm hoping to find a location in Lincoln where I can
complete a practicum.  The school is fairly flexible about what that
practicum contains, just so long as I am working on computer repairs, system
administration, networking, server configuration or even help desk work.  I
have to complete a 90 hour requirement for the official practicum, and would
appreciate any ideas you might be able to pass along.  I'm willing to work
hard, and I'm not worried about pay at this point.  If anyone would like my
resume or more information about the classes I have taken, please email me
off list at amason80 at gmail.com. I  appreciate your help.

Amy Mason