[olug] Cox Business Pricing

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Fri Mar 12 00:07:22 UTC 2010

For now IMO best bang for the buck is Cox home premier for $59.

Then get a dedicated server in a datacenter.
https://www.theplanet.com/servers/Default.aspx
Talk to a sales rep at theplanet.com they did much better than advertised prices for me.

If you just want to sit around and bitch about it, may I suggest the colo.olug.org list.