[olug] Job Op

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:29:14 UTC 2010

Here at PayPal, we're currently looking for a Savvion/Java guy as
well. To apply for that, you'd go through CSS staffing. Here is the
last email I got from them about about positions.

Valued Consultant-

CSS invites you to send us high quality and talented referrals for our
various openings.  If your "consultant" referral is selected, CSS will
provide you $200/month for each month your candidate works for CSS as
a consultant.  You will receive your first payment the last pay period
of the month the individual starts.  If your "permanent hire" referral
is selected, CSS will provide you $500, after the individual
successfully completes the first 90 days of employment.
Openings are as follows:  referral
Program Manager
Telecom Business Account Manger
EDI Analyst
IBM Websphere Portal and Web Content Manager Developer
Java Developer
Citrix Systems Engineer
Security Engineer
Director, Business Systems Implementation
Senior Network Engineer
Systems Tester

J2EE Savvion Developer

LINUX Engineer with Perl and Shell Scripting

Windows Engineer

Microsoft Systems Engineer
Post-Sales Engineer
Cisco Tidal Contractor
VA SmallTalk Developer
FileNet Administrator
Enterprise Management Architect
Technical Project Manager
Business Analyst with 5 years BOS Clearing Experience
Sr. Project Manager with PMP
Please view detailed descriptions at
http://www.cssus.net/opportunities.html or call us at 334-8760.
Have a great weekend! :)
Danielle Schmit
CSS Staffing
HR Coordinator
9802 Nicholas St. Suite 320
Omaha, NE 68114
(402) 334-8760
Fax (402) 334-8761
dschmit at cssus.net
P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.