[olug] Remote Droid

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Mar 3 16:08:31 UTC 2010

On Mar 2, 2010, at 9:47 AM, David L Klinkebiel wrote:
> Now that your wife has a DROID, I was wondering what application would work to either control my office computer from my phone so I can run routines on klab or access klab directly from phone.

No idea, sorry. My wife has only let me play with her phone for a total of 4 minutes so far.  :)

OLUG talks about the droid quite a bit I think. You could join their mailing list and ask, or search their mailing list archive.

   http://www.olug.org/

Err... correction. Looks like they're NOT chatting about Droid. Or Google search of the archive is fail? Weird... I thought Droid was Linux so OLUG would be all over it...?

   http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Flists.olug.org%2Fpipermail%2Folug%2F+droid