[olug] import a pst file in to thunderbird

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:20:06 UTC 2010

Looks like Zimbra wants Outlook installed as well, but is qualified by
saying that it does not actually load Outlook, but needs its
libraries.
http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Outlook_PST_Import_Wizard_Tips
http://www.zimbra.com/docs/os/latest/import_wizard_for_outlook_guide/
Please post back to the list what you come up with.