[olug] Linux Laptop

Jordan Fox vmifox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:41:39 UTC 2010

System76 is a small computer company in Denver that puts together
their servers/desktops/laptops/netbooks specifically with linux
(Ubuntu) in mind.  They come preinstalled with Ubuntu.  Their stuff
might cost a little more than Dell, but not too much.  Plus it's
helping out the small linux companies.  If you buy from them, you know
it'll work great with Ubuntu - probably any linux for that matter.

http://www.system76.com/index.php?gclid=CPnB2LjgkKMCFcRM5Qod1Q7rpg

Jordan