[olug] replacing Windows Server 2003 with Linux distro

Dan Staehr staehrmedia at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 19:17:51 UTC 2010

I want to change to something open source for a cost savings, and
security. The business has downsized considerably from two offices and
outside sales personnel to one office and three or four active desktops.

While the hardware is Ok, it really needs a software upgrade, and I was
just looking at a way to do it inexpensively. Plus it gives me an
opportunity to learn a new platform. This is my brother's business and I
take care of IT issues for him.

Dan Staehr