[olug] Bios update

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:52:58 UTC 2010

That was kinda like what i did but i went to bootdisk.com and found one.
bad thing about it had to use floppies thankgod a i had a box of them.
but i got it working. the mb was very unstable with windows or linux. I
thought I would have to replace it but I found a update on hp site for
the bios. It runs so much better. The computer was free from a friend of
mine which he has the same problem with his and had to do the same thing
to his computer. I runs great now. thanks for all the ideas..

Kelly Williams