[olug] arp poisioning

jesse moseman jmoseman01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 05:10:12 UTC 2010

well the thing is that it works fine on my system just not on my mom's,  so
i'm guessing it's probably something on her system but yea i should isolate
the problem first before just randomly nuking things.  I can't really
trouble shoot it for like a week because my parents have split custody of
me.  Our isp is roadrunner and i'm not using opendns or anything.