[olug] nas box

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 15:08:51 UTC 2010

+1 vote for freeNAS.  Based on freeBSD and pretty easy (for me at
least) to get up and running on older hardware.  Small footprint (I
installed to a compact flash card) and capable of handling a wide
variety of disk schemes (e.g. RAID).  Google for freeNAS install and
there are plenty of easy to follow step-by-step guides out there.

Ben