[olug] Power Supply options...

John Hobbs john at velvetcache.org
Tue Jan 26 22:18:02 UTC 2010

I recently had the power supply on my K48 die.  Shuttle gave me terrible
service, and I ended up buying one from http://www.atxpowersupplies.com/

There was a "wattage upgrade" option on mine, and it looks like they have a
450 watt one for your model:

http://www.atxpowersupplies.com/450-watt-power-supply-Shuttle-PC55.php

I haven't actually received mine yet (purchased yesterday, though it has
shipped already) so this isn't an endorsement for that supplier.  If you
wait a few days I can tell you if mine is okay or not.

Thanks,

- John Hobbs

john at velvetcache.org

http://www.velvetcache.org/