[olug] Terminal clients for a Ministry

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:43:52 UTC 2010

They want to use it for browser, email, office software, and some music. I
have tried getting my friend on Linux because its free and he doesn't have
to worry about malware, spyware, and viruses. I know for a fact that the
server that they have is unprotected with out virus protection and he was
told if he doesn't turn Internet Exploder to do any browsing he will not get
a virus I didn't believe that. Is it true. Someone let me know. he might be
full of it.

Kelly williams