[olug] OT: eMachines PITA

Shannon ridgid at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 02:39:39 UTC 2010

have one very close to that. same thing.. PS went bad.. tried new PS .. had
to replace board. did put in an OEM replacement only to have that one burn
up another PS. thought maybe the outlet had dirty power. they donated it to
me.

I got it going again. but system has trouble starting still. somethings
wrong with the main boards in these things IMO. but its good enough for 6yr
old

Shannon