[olug] OT: Netbook options

webtrekker at cox.net webtrekker at cox.net
Wed Jan 6 00:54:31 UTC 2010

Hi All,
Thanks for all of the suggestions!  Looks like taking enough memory cards is what fits my budget the best.  My geek side really, really would like to get a netbook, but alas, common sense won out... I don't really need to show off the photos and videos until I get back, really was just looking for a "connector device" between the flash memory and a USB harddrive (for backing up).

I'm looking forward to seeing how the older laptops I shipped over last year are holding up ( I loaded them w/Ubuntu ).

Patrick