[olug] OT: Netbook options

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:07:50 UTC 2010

The cost of raising a kid shouldn't be understated. Most netbooks are
closer to $300. If all you can spare is $100, and you only really need
it for a one-time thing, I'd just skip trying to find a used one, and
save the $100. You'll need it for the kid eventually.

If you do end up with a netbook at some point and need help getting
Linux on it however, I'd be happy to help.

-- T. J.