[olug] IDE Controller cards

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Wed Feb 24 00:55:28 UTC 2010

DIT has a good controller card - can't remember what brand it is off the top
of my head. It only has one IDE port (?) though - it looks like the one on
Tiger Direct has two. Also you might want to make sure your server has power
connectors for IDE - most of my power supplies here at home only have those
new SATA heads on the ends of the power cables.