[olug] adding a ton of IPs to one interface automaticly

Charles Bird cbird.omaha at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:50:32 UTC 2010

Ok, thanks I'll test it out lol.
This is only a temporary thing and there wont be anything production about
this box at all, she just has to sit there for about two months max.

I'll be using Ubuntu 9.10

I know I was able to do this a couple years ago but I cant find the method
via google, and my script collection has been gone since last year(thanks
again western digital)