[olug] Important: LPIC Alumni Eligible To Receive Novell CLACertification (fwd)

Adam Haeder adamh at aiminstitute.org
Thu Feb 11 19:36:41 UTC 2010

We are not planning on proctoring LPI exams at Infotec this year. If
there is interest, we'll certainly look at doing it in the future.

If you want to take the tests now, the easiest way is to schedule it at
2test.com. I usually take them at the Metro North campus.

--
Adam Haeder
Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at aiminstitute.org
www.aiminstitute.org