[olug] OT: Startup Weekend Omaha

Corey Spitzer techmonkey4u at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:18:10 UTC 2010

Hey, I'm not trying to spam here, but I just wanted to let you all
know about an event that's coming up that I'm sure a lot of people on
this list would be interested in.  Startup Weekend Omaha is a
non-profit, community building event that brings together
entrepreneurs of all backgrounds including software developers,
marketers, designers, and other enthusiasts to start companies in just
54 hours.  The participants that attend a Startup Weekend decide what
they want to tackle over the weekend and come out at the end with
several developed companies or projects.

This is Omaha's first Startup Weekend, but the event occurs all over
the country throughout the year and they have been very successful.
The event will be held the weekend of March 19 and more info is at
http://omaha.startupweekend.org .

Hope to see you there.  Thanks.