[olug] Ubuntu mirrors?

Jordan Fox vmifox at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 21:23:04 UTC 2010

I don't remember the exact setting off the top of my head, but you can
choose your server.  If you go into the repository settings dialog, I
think it's on the first tab (maybe the second) there is a drop down
box with the server you want to use.  It won't list many, but it has
an other option.  If you choose other it'll bring another dialog up
asking which server you want to choose.  You can manually select a
server if you know which one you want, or you can have ubuntu do a
speed test and pick the fastest server for you.  That option is called
something along the lines of Select the Best Server.  I'm at work on
windows, so I can't give the exact info, but my description is pretty
close.

Jordan