[olug] Open Source/Linux - Directory Services

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 14:37:49 UTC 2010

I see.

Well I have had experience with AD, eDir, OpenLDAP and I have to say I
think eDir is pretty much the best directory available.  Can I ask
what kind of problems you're seeing?

Sun (who owns them now?) had/has a directory but I have no experience
with it.  For FOSS I think OpenLDAP is pretty much the only thing that
comes close to being a mature product.

Bill