[olug] Asterisk Support Needed

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Tue Aug 31 13:41:29 UTC 2010

I have started working with XG Industries on some stuff (which
hopefully will include an open source cell phone tower). There is an
article on the open source version which includes Asterisk:

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/083010-open-source-voip-
cell-phones-at-burning-man.html?hp

I would like to develop a list of local people that would be interested
in supporting such a thing. Does this apply to any of you? (The most I
can do is supply a cheap computer and do configuration support.)