[olug] Another round: Post your uptime!

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Sat Aug 21 15:50:42 UTC 2010

On Thursday 12 August 2010 12:21:09 am Brian Roberson wrote:
> <hidden>:/var/spool # uptime
> 12:17am  up 1480 days 19:09,  2 users,  load average: 0.45, 0.65, 0.38

Chris still holds the record (2008)?

   http://jays.net/wiki/OLUG

I'm too lazy to update the leader board this year. Luckily, it's a wiki!  -hint, hint-

On Aug 20, 2010, at 7:16 AM, Dave Thacker wrote:
> I'll never come near that on a production server.    PCI compliance means I'll
> reboot anything that needs a kernel security patch.

:)   What % of your time do you spend pacifying the auditors? You're the only admin on your boxes, right?

---

OT:  I started my own consulting company. If you guys have any overflow Perl / database / web work you need help with, drop me a line.

   http://mutationgrid.com

Thanks,

Jay Hannah
Software Architect