[olug] Contemplating an iPad.

webtrekker at cox.net webtrekker at cox.net
Sat Aug 14 02:34:59 UTC 2010

Second hand info, but a friend of mine ended up selling hers because she was tired of fighting with trying to do things we take forgranted, ie: printing, flash-based apps,etc. She gave a list of things it can't do (I don't remember them all), so is now just going to wait for iPad 2.0.  Food for thought...

Patrick