[olug] SOHO vpn/router question

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Apr 25 01:30:41 UTC 2010

My company is taking our local office virtual so I'll be working from home
now.  Currently I have three workstations that each bring up their own VPN
into the corporate network for me to do my work.  I'd really like to setup
my home firewall to be the VPN concentrator for these machines so I can drop
the independant VPN sessions.  Currently I'm running a Vyatta firewall, but
would switch back to Astaro or other Linux distribution if needed.

Anyone have a quick pointer on setting up the Vyatta firewall to be the VPN
endpoint and then perform NAT for my three systems back into corporate?

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"