[olug] could be good, could be bad

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Thu Apr 22 16:03:40 UTC 2010

> alt.tonyaharding.wack.wack.wack(guess) --not gonna miss this one. used to
> use tin and nn back in the day...

I think you mean alt.fan.tonya-harding.whack.whack.whack,
not to be confused with alt.spank.tonya.harding.

I always preferred tin over nn.  I'm amazed that Cox was still providing
Usenet access for so long.  Syncing Usenet feeds uses an enormous amount
of bandwidth, especially considering how few customers actually use it.