[olug] Oracle is charging $90 for M$ ODF Plguin

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Wed Apr 21 12:01:19 UTC 2010

I always carry the sun odf plugin with me on a flash key and usually
install it on any machine I work on.  If you need it, let me know and
I'll get it to you.

I might understand if the $90 was for Enterprise users of 500 or more
users, and free for non-commercial/personal use.  But, jeez, it's a
plugin.  If adobe charged $5 for every flash plugin install, there would
never have been a youtube.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://www.levania.org/~relayer/