[olug] Proxy server hardware requirements

Jason Zeisler superztnt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:39:00 UTC 2010

So what recommendations are there for minimum system requirements to run
something like this? This is what I am trying to figure out. I don't want to
cause a slowdown on my home network. How fast should this system be? Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason Z.

What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
John Lubbock