[olug] iPhone/iPod/iPodTouch/iPad Fans

Adam Lassek adam at doubleprime.net
Fri Apr 9 21:33:00 UTC 2010

I've already tested this, it does successfully connect to my iPod Touch 2g
and load the library, although adding music to my library corrupted it. So
it's very promising, the hard part of making the connection in the first
place is solved, but beware iTunes library compatibility problems.

Of course, if you start from scratch and manage the library with
libimobiledevice, you might have better luck.