[olug] Cox Ultimate Tier

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Tue Apr 6 02:34:00 UTC 2010

I am betting X% of customers will have issues with the quality of the signal
because of too long or poorly shielded coax.  So instead of having send a
tech out to X% of the customers on COX's dime you will need to pay for it if
you wish to have the service.

Like I said before I had to run all new coax at a place when they upped the
frequency of the signal a few months ago.  Cox was nice enough to help me
pull the cable and didn't charge me.

I am happy they are offering it.