[olug] Tiny computers

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 21:51:57 UTC 2010

Small netbooks can be had cheap, particularly if you don't mind a refurb.  I picked up my Asus Eee 4G for $130; it may not be enough to play movies at that speed, but under $200 for some nice refurbs out there.
If you work on notebooks, people seem to be told too often that systems aren't worth fixing.  Just got a dual core notebook for free, needs a $130 motherboard and it'll run just fine.
Naturally, if you're being charged for labor that's another story...

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.