[olug] Tiny computers

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 19:31:43 UTC 2010

I remember some time ago talk about little computers like the Marvell Sheeva Plug.  I also found the fit-PC.
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/976/1/
http://www.amazon.com/fit-PC-Slim-Linux/dp/tech-data/B001L18ED2/ref=de_a_smtd?ie=UTF8&m=A3J2VUK9571N8X

Anybody get one?  Or something like these?

My neighbor asked me about setting something up so he could watch youtube on his 50" plasma.  He has an 8 year old PC at the other end of the house, and wifi setup.  (Not sure why the wifi with only one computer...)  Simple is better, and something like a Sheeva Plug sounds like it would work.  Any other ideas?

Kevin D. Snodgrass