[olug] *sigh* Need a Linux / ext3 unerase tool...

Jordan Fox vmifox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:26:24 UTC 2010

I haven't heard of our used PhotoRec... looks like it works on the
same principles as scalpel and foremost.

Another note on my previous email... the tools will not recover file
names, so you'll only know the file type and will have to open each
one found to figure out what it is and if it's the correct copy.  This
takes a long time as the programs usually recover a lot of files.

Jordan