[olug] (OT) Any good April Fools jokes planned?

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 19:57:40 UTC 2010

NVM, they already breached that subject in the FAQ:

http://www.google.com/tisp/faq.html

Is Google TiSP safe and reliable?
Google TiSP ensures reliable throughput through the
power of fiber, which has been proven through extensive research to
effectively facilitate consistent data flow with minimal latency. And
you can rest assured that under no circumstances will the TiSP system
ever expose your privates.

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.