[olug] OT: Cell Phone Recommendation

Adam Lassek adam at doubleprime.net
Wed Sep 30 18:47:32 UTC 2009

Beware Windows Mobile. My friend had a Touch Pro for a while, and it was
almost comical just how bad the UI is. It's supposedly a finger-friendly
touch system, but trust me, it's not.
I have a Pre through Sprint. Great phone, despite some rough edges in the
software. Also, the Pixi is coming out for a more BlackBerry-like form
factor. It may be worth it to wait until they're on Verizon before you
switch.