[olug] WM recommendation for switchers

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:35:46 UTC 2009

Charles

Think you're talking about the latest "released" 2.6.31 kernel.  Yeah, I
heard lot's of desktop improvements.
Like you, I don't know all the details, however for those who are bored
enough: http://kernelnewbies.org/Linux_2_6_31

Chad, CISSP

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Daniel J Griffiths <ghost1227 at archlinux.us