[olug] Hello all!

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:20:20 UTC 2009

My advise would be to initially gravitate to somewhere that hires
constantly to get a paycheck in your hands right away, and then look
for a better position down the road.

Companies like West, PayPal, Ameritrade are usually always hiring.
Oriental Trading Company, Omaha Steaks and a few others also hire
right away, but I can't say I've heard a single good thing about those
places.

If you need immediate income, any tip-based job might be the way to go.

As much as I love Omaha, unfortunately we don't have fantastic public
transportation, which makes working without a car difficult. However,
the people of Omaha are generally very nice. So if you can get on
somewhere, you can probably find someone to catch a ride with.

Best of luck to you!

-- T. J. Brumfield