[olug] Newbie Bash Scripting Tutorial

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:18:18 UTC 2009

Thanks everyone, and to those who recommended .. Google it.. believe me,
that's where I started.. I tended to find things that were far above my
head, and made the lecture notes look... um, comprehensive and useful. I
will try to pick up the book though, that sounds like a good direction to
go.  The more I look at the problem, the more I see that its a problem with
filters more than scripting anyhow, so I'm going to go google those for a
while, but this will be useful in other ways.. hooray for breaking
computers... *evil grin*

Amy