[olug] iTunes petition

Adam Lassek adam at doubleprime.net
Thu Sep 10 00:20:30 UTC 2009

I believe you mean second-gen Touch, since there is no third-gen. I am
currently syncing my iPod Touch 2g in Linux using the Jailbreak method. Go
here: http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/126908912/redsn0w-in-june

I was using Amarok to sync files until 3.0 came out, which no longer works.
Stuck on gtkPod right now, which really sucks. I'm still looking for a
better solution, but for now I can at least sync music.